The Royal Monastery of the Incarnation

 QUEEN LETIZIA 
 OF 
 SPAIN 
In order to see the renovation works carried out, Queen Letizia of Spain visited the Royal Monastery of the Incarnation which provides help to people with physical and visual disabilities, with the cooperation of the Royal Board on Disability, the Board of Directors of the National Heritage and the ACS Foundation.
SANDRO long dress with scarf-print
  +
HUGO BOSS 'fanila' clutch
+
PRADA saffiano print patent 
leather pointy toe pumps


NOTE PLEASE!!! The first time that Letizia opts for SANDRO green midi dress, she choose these PRADA black textured 'Saffiano' leather pumps. The hugo boss clutch was seen at the beginning of the year 2019.

Commentaires

  1. To whom it may concern,
    My name is Fr. Stephen Arabadjis.  I am a member of the Society of St. Pius X.  But I am in my 7th year of Sabbatical.Therefore I was hoping your group could do a 54 day rosary novena for my intentions.  But any prayers and sacrifices would be greatly appreciated.  I know Our Lady will reward you generously for this.
    In Our Lady,
    Fr. Arabadjis
    P.S. Thanking you in advance, since I don't always get all my communications.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire